THAT WAS FAST!!
All Potting Party events are full. Sign up for our waiting list and we will contact you spots become available.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
* Maximum of 5 pots per person
* Pay only for the plants you choose + $10 fee to care
for up to 5 pots until May 18th.
* Bring empty pots with you to plant in or purchase
containers from us at the party. If pots do not have
drainage holes, we will add some for you for plant
health and then fill them with FREE potting soil.
* For large containers, please bring recyclables
(milk jugs, 2 liter bottles, etc) to fill the bottom part
of your container to reduce weight.
* We appreciate lightweight containers. Heavy pots
become difficult to move for the transport home
when fully grown. Save your back and ours!
* Every container needs to be clearly labelled when
you are finished. Instruction available at every table
on how to do so.
* No seed starting We cannot water them as needed.
* No outside plants due to insect/disease concerns.
* Pots need to be picked up by May 18th. Two nights
are offered (May 14th & 16th) to pick them up directly
from the greenhouse. Pick up your pots on those
specific nights and receive a greenhouse coupon.
Otherwise, stop at the store to pick up your pots.
Call ahead to have your pots ready for when you
arrive, otherwise you may have a short wait.
* Other questions? Send us an email us at